Terms & Conditions
We thank you for taking the time and purchasing from Rick McLean’s Designer Bathware. We strive that you have a professional and easy experience with us and ask that you take a few minutes to read the terms and conditions;
In these conditions Rick McLean’s Designer Bathware (ABN 57 106 278 997) which is the seller of the products displayed on our website. Completion of products being collected once customer has been notified means the date noted on the order upon which it is expected that the goods will be completed on date given. Nothing in these conditions shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Australian Consumer Law 2012) and which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Once an order has been placed through our website and we have received the goods, if you choose to change this order a manufacturers handling charge may be applicable to the order. Please choose carefully.
- If you choose to change your products please email us your details in order for us to make the required changes.
- Stock Availability disclaimer:
Although all care is taken to keep our site up to date all products displayed on this website are subject to availability and you should contact the store on 1300 662 221 to check on availability of any product displayed on the website, if you are unsure.
- Customised colours for orders can only be purchased via our showroom.
- Payment must be made in full in order for items to either be dispatched or picked up from store. We reserve the right to withhold orders from collection until payments are cleared.
Collection of orders
- When we receive a confirmation from our suppliers that your order is ready to pick up, we will contact you to organise pick-up or delivery.
- A delivery charge will be applied for the item price varying on the area you are located in.
- When requesting a delivery please allow 48 hours’ notice so that we allocate your delivery.
- Once your order has come into store and you wish to collect it directly from us goods will need to be collected within 14 days of this date.
- On pickup or delivery, we will need you to check the items you have purchased. Items that are damaged or are incorrect must be reported to our showroom via email within 2 business days with photographic evidence.
- All items are covered by warranties as specified by the manufacturer.
- On discovery of a defect in the items you must immediately notify out showroom in writing via email including photos.
Returns & Exchanges
Goods are not returnable for refund or credit unless defective of the following circumstances:
- If the product is proven faulty
- If the product is not as described by supplier specification
- If the product does not function as per the appropriate technical specifications
- If the goods have not been installed and are in saleable condition including undamaged original packaging
If circumstances as stated above our outside of the mentioned a Restocking Fee are applied to the current value of the goods and may be charged to the client
No refund or exchange will be given:
- If items are faulty or incorrectly supplied and showroom is not notified immediately with proof of purchase
- Customised products as approved by the client
- For change of mind purposes
- If the goods are found cheaper elsewhere
- If goods have been installed or installation of the goods have been attempted
- If the goods are no longer in a saleable condition, is not in the original packing or packaging is damaged.